This Mobile World Congress 2017 is going to be quite different for not having the launch of one of the most important Android phones of recent years, the Samsung Galaxy S8. Interest in this phone continues to grow, although Samsung will leave a window for others, like the LG G6 and Huawei P10, can make the first blow.
To cut the interest in those two phones, today it has been revealed what are the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S8 +, a terminal that will focus the interest of millions of users who expect one that is 'all screen' or 'no bezels'. While we wait for official images from the Korean brand itself, we now have its hardware.
It will be the month of March that Samsung has chosen to introduce the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 +. The Galaxy S8 + logo emerged days ago on the Samsung India website and thanks to the Today's reveal from Evan Blass, we have the specs confirmations given in previous rumors and leaks.
Samsung Galaxy S8 + spec sheet. Impress your friends, confound your enemies… with knowledge. Pic.twitter.com/lHrHge8BUa
- Evan Blass (@evleaks) -
A Samsung Galaxy S8 + is shown using a 6,2-inch Quad HD + display (2560 x 1440) Super AMOLED. The 12-megapixel «Dual Pixel» camera on the back, its 8-megapixel front camera, IP68 certification for water and dust and other details that we show in the list of specifications are confirmed:
- 6,2 ″ Quad HD + (2560 x 1440) curved Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / octa-core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895 chip
- 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal memory expandable with microSD
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- dual SIM
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED flash, f / 1.7 aperture
- 8 MP front camera with f / 1.7 aperture
- 3,5mm audio jack
- Heart rate sensor, fingerprint sensor, iris scanner, barometer
- Water and dust resistance with IP68
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 2.0, NFC
- 3.500 mAh battery with fast charging both wired and wireless
The two Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 + will be Released March 29 at an event in New York. The Galaxy S8 with a 5,8-inch screen will cost 799 euros, while the Galaxy S8 + will cost 899 euros. They will be put up for sale on April 21.