WhatsApp continues to work intensively on its future, and in addition to the news and new features that it launches periodically, it already seems more than confirmed that They have started working in WhatsApp Business and it has also started to do so in our country. This new version of the application would be aimed at companies that could thus have a closer relationship with their customers.
Several leaks, from some companies that are testing WhatsApp Business, have allowed us to know some aspects of the new application and also some details of how it will work. Of course, we still do not know the price that this WhatsApp will have for large companies.
What will we see as WhatsApp Business users?
One of the great concerns of a large number of WhatsApp users is that we will find ourselves when accessing one of these profiles, and also what capacity will you have to contact us. Regarding the second, there is not much information at the moment, so we will have to settle for discovering some things about the first.
Depending on the company, we will have some functionalities or others. Some companies will use it as you can see in the video that we show you below, or as a customer service channel to clarify user doubts or respond to different requests, something that is already done regularly by some companies.
What does seem clear is that there will not be a single type of WhatsApp Business account, but there could be up to four;
- Business account: it will be a normal account that will migrate to the business profile
- Verified business account: it will be an account migrated to the business profile, which will be verified and will be able to use the mobile application for companies
- Business account with retired badge: will be those accounts that were verified one day, but that due to abuse or sending spam, have ceased to be verified. We imagine that no company anywhere in the world will want to have this type of account
- Business to standard account: if the company wants to stop having a business account, it will have an account of this type
And what can a company do?
First of all, we must know that companies will have a specific application, which at least for now will only be available for devices with Android operating system. You can see some of the options that companies will have in the image that we show you below;
Also some of the specific features of WhatsApp Business will be the following;
- Possibility of sending messages automatically, being able to even establish an opening hours
- "Statistics" section where you can see the messages sent and received
- Support for tablets that as we all know is currently not available in the standard version
- Possibility of simultaneous account as a private or company, or to permanently migrate a private account to a company
- Adding a landline number to WhatsApp will no longer be a utopia for WhatsApp Business companies
Moment there is no official date for the premiere of WhatsApp Business, although what is clear is that the bet of Facebook, owner of the instant messaging application, seems increasingly oriented to the business world. And it is that WhatsApp for individuals we could say that it has already been squeezed to the limit and the margin of movements and especially of benefits has been greatly reduced.
Do you think the new WhatsApp Business application will be successful both in the business world and among individuals?. Tell us your opinion in the space reserved for comments on this post or through any of the social networks where we are present, and eager to know your opinions and concerns.