Xiaomi is one of the most active brands in the field of gaming phones. The Chinese manufacturer has left us with several models, some of them available in Spain. The company now renews this range with the Black Shark 2 Pro. It is the most powerful phone that the firm has left us so far. In fact, it uses Snapdragon 855 Plus as a processor inside.
The Black Shark 2 Pro presents itself as a powerful phone in this field. It follows the design of previous generations of the brand, only in more colors, but it leaves us with quite a few technical innovations. So it is a model called to give a lot of war in the market.
Unlike previous generations, they leave us with several colors in this case. The company presents the phone in: Bolt (black-green), Racing (blue-red), Flamingo (red-black), Freezing Blade (gray-blue) and Myth Ray (purple-blue). So that everyone will be able to choose the color they want in this case.
Specifications Black Shark 2 Pro
At a technical level, this Black Shark 2 Pro is a very powerful phone. In addition, it is also surprising for the refresh rate of its screen, with 240 Hz in this case, which is the highest rate that we find in a phone today. All designed to give the best gaming experience to users who buy it. These are the phone's specifications:
- Display: 6.39-inch AMOLED with Resolution: 2340 x 1080 pixels, ratio: 19.5: 9 and Refresh rate: 240 Hz
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus
- But by the full GPU acceleration tech: Adreno 640
- RAM: 12 GB
- Internal storage: 128 / 256 / 512 GB
- Rear camera: 48 MP + 13 MP with aperture of f / 1.75 and f / 2.2 with 2x zoom and LED Flash
- Front camera: 20 MP with f / 2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual band WiFi, USB-C, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, 4G / LTE
- Others: On-screen optical fingerprint sensor, NFC, Liquid cooling 3.0, DC Dimming 3.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh with 27W fast charge
- Sizes: 163,61 x 75,01 x 8,77 mm.
- Weight: 205 grams
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie with MIUI
Although it leaves us with this screen with a refresh rate, there are currently few games that are supported. So this Black Shark 2 Pro is a bet for the future by the Chinese manufacturer. But at the same time they make their capacity for innovation clear and that they show us something different from what other brands in this market segment have shown so far. A good way to reaffirm your position as one of the most popular brands.
The phone improves on previous generations. Snapdragon 855 Plus is largely responsible, which gives us a higher speed in this case. In addition, the company leaves us with high-end specifications and a good battery. An essential aspect in these models, and that now has a capacity of 4.000 mAh. Of course, it has a 27W fast charge, thanks to which you can charge the battery of this Black Shark 2 Pro quickly in a short time.
Price and launch
This phone has already been announced in China, last week, but for now we don't have any news about the launch of this Black Shark 2 Pro in Europe. The company has confirmed that it will be launched shortly in Europe, but we do not have a specific date in this regard at the moment. We await news from the company, which will be communicated officially in a couple of weeks.
Regarding prices, only phone prices in China are known. But they help us to get an idea of how much this Black Shark 2 Pro can cost at its launch in Europe. The phone arrives in at least two versions, these days two more have been registered, but these are their prices:
- The model with 12/128 GB is priced at 2.999 yuan (390 euros at the exchange rate)
- The version with 12/256 GB is launched with a price of 3.499 yuan (456 euros to change)
We will be attentive to official information about its launch in Europe. What do you think about this new phone from the Chinese brand?