The wait for the arrival of OnePlus 5 It has been long, and plagued with rumors and leaks, but finally what was one of the most anticipated smartphones is now official, and will soon be available on the market boasting more than interesting features and specifications. It will also have a reduced price, which although it is not the same as on other occasions, it is below the market trend.
The first thing that stands out about the new OnePlus terminal is undoubtedly its design that bears a strong resemblance to that of the iPhone 7, something that has already begun to arouse the first criticisms. However, that design cannot cloud what is possibly the most powerful mobile device available on the market.
Characteristics and specifications
Here we show you the main features and specifications of the new OnePlus 5;
- 5.5-inch screen with FHD Optic AMOLED resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.35GHz, with eight cores
- Adreno GPU 540
- 6 or 8 GB RAM
- 64 or 128 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD cards
- Dual rear camera, with a 16 megapixel Sony main sensor and with a focal aperture f / 1.7. The secondary sensor, also 20 megapixels and with a telephoto lens f / 2.6
- 16 megapixel front camera
- USB type C connection with 3.5 mm jack input (good). Wi-Fi, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
- 3300 mAh battery with OnePlus own DASH Charge fast charging
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system with guaranteed update to Android 8.0
- Available colors: Midnight black and Slate Gray
The highlight of this new terminal is undoubtedly its powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, one of which we have seen so far in most flagships of different manufacturers, which will also be supported by 6 or 8 GB of RAM.
Without a doubt with this processor and supported by this RAM memory we will be facing one of the most powerful mobile devices on the market, although we always usually say before being able to catalog it in this way we must try and know how it takes advantage of the RAM and the performance offered by the processor.
Price and Availability
The launch of this new OnePlus 5 is scheduled for the next 27 June, when limited stock will become available, which OnePlus will immediately begin shipping to buyers. Of course, to receive it on the same day 27 you must make a reservation that is available from today using the code "Clearer Photos
The price of the new OnePlus 5 is 499 euros for the version with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. This version will only be available in gray. The 8GB and 128GB version of internal storage is priced at 559 euros, and is now available in more colors.
Do you think it was worth waiting for the arrival of the OnePlus 5 on the market?. Tell us your opinion in the space reserved for comments on this post or through any of the social networks in which we are present.